Saturday, November 7, 2009

Woohoo! and, well, not so woohoo

I managed to pull out a last minute 1 lb loss to take me into the 270's! I'm pretty pleased with that, since as I said yesterday, I peeked at the scale and I thought I wasn't going to go down at all last week.

Not so woohoo: My daughter has been throwing up all night. she was fine selling cookies, but about an hour after she got home, she got sick. Now I have to figure out what to do today - there's no way she's going anywhere this weekend.

I've been working on my NaNoWriMo project, and I'm up over 12k words, and I've run out of steam. I'm going to put in some serious time this weekend to try and get it back on track. Right now I'm just writing as I go along, and it's well, not very interesting.

So - stuff to work on this next week:

Drink plenty of water
Exercise at least 4 times
Stick with the eating plan
Write!

I think I can manage that. If I do, I'll make the list longer next week. I hope I can manage that!

No comments: