Friday, November 27, 2009

I survived!

Both Thanksgiving dinner (in fact, I was so full I didn't even have the dessert I had carefully planned for!) and Wal Mart!

Actually, Wal Mart, even though it was packed, was a breeze. Everyone was in a good mood, and patient and calm, and all those poor people who worked there and had to stay there all night were pleasant and friendly. I got everything I needed - in fact, apart from something for my mother-in-law I've finished all my Christmas shopping. Definitely worth it.

So now I go to bed for a few hours, and then go sell cookies for a few hours with the Izlet tonight. We'll be done with that tomorrow, thank goodness. Did all my activities revolve around food this much before I started counting my calories? I've been really good though - I've only had 6 girl scout cookies this whole time - which since I had over 150 boxes in my living room at one point is pretty good.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to see a loss this week or not. I've been really good with the food, not so good with the exercise, and, well, not to put too fine a point on it, it's not exactly the week to expect a loss, but we'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: