Monday, November 9, 2009

HYC Weekly round up

I've decided to use the HYC over at Scale Junkie to gather my thoughts on the week that's just passed.

Good things:

I've stuck with this for 6 weeks now! Which considering my usual amount of willpower is pretty much a miracle.

I'm still actually losing weight - again a miracle. I'm used to stalling out and then getting upset and giving up.

I'm managing my calorie intake OK.

I'm doing exercise! thanks to the Wii fit that lets me start slow (and step while I watch TV) I've been getting movement into my life. I know I'm not running marathons yet, but hey, baby steps.

Things I need to work on:

Quality of food. I'm staying within my calorie limits, but it could be a bit more veggie filled. Just sayin'.

Staying positive. I need to work on not second guessing every choice I make, I need to trust myself a bit more.

There's always room for more exercise!

I've got to stop weighing myself seventeen thousand times a day. It's like I don't trust that I'm really losing weight, so I have to keep proving it to myself. I've got to stop it! I'm challenging myself to twice a day from now on. If I can manage that all week, then next week I put the scale away for the week and only look on Saturday.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I have a love/hate relationship with the scale. I am now working on getting on only once a week - that's hard.

Welcome to HYC...it's great support.

Sheryl @ http://weightlossdiary-sheryl.blogspot.com