Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HYC Weekly round up

Well, this week I'm quite proud of myself on several counts:

I've stuck to my plan, even when faced with three hours in a bakery. A really really wonderful bakery.

I've stuck to my plan even when I've been down and discouraged. For me this is probably the hardest one. I was actually quite emotional all last week (and I still have no idea why) but I didn't self-medicate with food.

I got in more exercise than I had in any week prior to this. Again, quite an achievement, since I sometimes find it hard to get up and moving.

I'm feeling like I've got some of my eating issues under at least temporary control.

Of course, as always, there are things I need to work on:

More veggies! I think this one is going to be on my list forever, although I'm getting better, it's still a very slow process.

Even more exercise! Really, it's not going to kill me.

I need to come up with an effective plan for Christmas, when my parents will be staying with me for a month.

Find some real "me" time. It's tough when there really isn't a spare cent to spend, but I'm sure I can figure something out.

All in all, last week was a successful week, even if it didn't actually feel like it, or reflect on the scale. One more week along a long road, but I'm on that road, and that feels good.

1 comment:

Chibi said...

Good for you! These are all things to be proud of. And all of your goals sound great to me! :)