Friday, November 6, 2009

A nowhere week - or why I should stop peeking.

I have to report that I peeked at the scale this morning and in it's infinite wisdom it told me that I hadn't lost anything. Stupid scale. Well, my official weigh in day isn't until tomorrow, so perhaps it'll give me a little bit of love tomorrow.

I also have to report that I tried on my jeans last night. They were pretty tight, but they fit enough that I could throw on some cute boots and a large sweater and take the Izlet to her gymnastics class in them. Good thing too because it was totally freezing last night.

I'm going to have to suck it up and wear them again tonight, too. I'm spending four hours outside a KFC selling Girl Scout cookies with the Izlet. Exactly what I want to do with my friday night - hang out at a fast food restaurant selling sugar. At least all the boxes she sold door to door are out of the house now. For a while there my living room looked like a bakery warehouse.

I also have to report that we've had girl scout cookies in the house for two weeks now and I have eaten *drum roll* a grand total of six! Six cookies, that is, not six boxes. The Izlet and my husband are helping me out in this endeavor by eating them all for me, you see. They're so good to me.

No comments: