Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ugh....

For some reason I feel totally defeated today - and I don't even really know why. I ate well yesterday, although I did save enough calories for a tiny slice of my neice's birthday cake last night - I had calories to spare and it was yummy.

I think it's because I just haven't been exercising properly the last week or so. I'm planning on starting again tomorrow aggressively - amazingly I'm not having a problem with the food thing, but the movement thing is getting me down. I feel like a slug because I haven't been moving. I think the cold I'm nursing isn't exactly helping the way I feel either.

So today I'm going to have a good time and watch football all day with my family, as is my usual Sunday treat. Tomorrow I've got a complete day planned out, starting out at 6am.

So here's to tomorrow!

No comments: