Monday, November 30, 2009

Arghhhh!

Yup - that was the sound of me this morning when I stepped on the scale and had a mysterious gain of nearly 3lbs. I feel lousy, I didn't sleep one bit last night and now for some reason I have an extra 3lbs that I didn't have before. I don't think I had that much sodium yesterday, and I definately didn't eat that badly, even though it was my "treat day". In fact, I added up everything I ate (since I still wrote it down) and it came to a little under 2300 calories. Definately not 3 lbs, so hopefully this will disappear as fast as it piled on.

Life this morning sucks. I had to be up at 6, and I have another hour before school starts. After school starts I have to go and do the weeks grocery shop, and then exercise. Luckily being up all night means that most of the housework is done, so then I can take a nap - one of the benefits of being uneployed - actually, the only one. I hate when the Ravens play night games - I get all excited - and it was an awesome game last night, and then I can't get to sleep. In the end, I got up about 2am and got some stuff done - better than just laying there. My poor hubby is at work with a little less than 4 hours of sleep today. Then Brownies tonight, and then bed.

No comments: