Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back on Track

Feeling much better this morning - in fact, I'm sitting here writing this so that the second Iz leaves for school in half an hour I can get straight to working out.

I ended up eating a few things last night once my stomach settled, but my calories were still waaaay low yesterday. Like, I think I managed 450 calories for the entire day, and now I'm worried that it's going to throw my metabolism off and screw up all my hard work for this week. But as my husband said last night, you can't help being sick, and even if I do end up with a stuck scale this week, it'll come off eventually if you just keep at it. Sometime's he's so sensible it makes me sick.

So the plan today is to work out, and figure out how many calories are in the meal my daughter requested for dinner - quiche, italian bread and salad. I make a pretty lean quiche and I hate salad dressing, so actually it shouldn't be too bad. Oh, and get some laundry done, since I totally slacked off yesterday and didn't get anything done.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

Yum, I am coming to your house for dinner tonight! =) Just wanted to stop by and say hi, I found you on the HYC yesterday. Welcome!

Chibi said...

My other half is sickeningly sensible at times, too. ;)

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! :)