Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Of course....

Of course I just can't say "let's pretend I've had the binge and regretted it and move on from there". Apparently, I have to actually go ahead and have the binge, and really regret it.

So I had the binge. I regretted it. And you know what? Today I'm totally back on track. I've already exercised, I've had an awesome breakfast, I've made plans for the rest of the day that make it awesome. Ooooh - too much awesome there, but hey - it is what it is.

And speaking of awesome, last inght I got a new phone. I got a new phone because my hubby's phone finally broke. It had been on the fritz for six months, and he had been putting off making a decision about going to a different network. You see, Verizon has been sneaking new charges onto our account - an upgraded text plan (at double the price) for me, a text plan for hubby (who hates to text), without us actually requesting them. But in our area, Verizon does have the better network - just like the stupid ads.

So yesterday we made the decision, and now we have a new network. One that means I can get a iPhone when I get a new job! But until then, I found an adorable little phone that's a thousand times cuter than my old one, and it was $30!

And the other awesome thing?

Kaitlin, over at Everyday Grace has given me:




Isn't it cute? Thanks, Kaitlin - you're awesome! It's good to have blogger friends!

So the rules are as follows:


The Rules & Regulations are as follows:

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggers.Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award. I got this award from Kaitlin.

Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to The Scholastic Scribe, which explains the award.Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, they'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.

And my fave five? (Apart from Kaitlin of course, since I can't send it back to her)

Lyn, over at Escape from Obesity - She's such an inspiration! A smart woman who has taken charge of her life.

Chibi - who is an awesome, entertaining writer - one of the bloggers who makes my day with a new post (and cheers me on - I love that!)

Chubby Chick - I don't even know your real name but I stumbled on your blog about 6 weeks ago and it's been a huge inspiration. It was one of the first weight loss blogs I found, and it keeps me going.

Little Miss Fatty Pants - how can I not love someone whose favorite word is awesome? Another blog I check daily.

Amy at Operation Lose It - She's so active! Another inspiring blog. She's doing what I need to be doing.

Phew! So there you go. Inspiration all over the place :)


No comments: