Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm makin' a list...

Actually, it's not a nice Christmassy list, it's a list of stuff that has to be done before tomorrow. It should be easy to keep the blahs away today - I have way too much to do to be mopey today. Nothing huge (like years past - when I was working I found it impossible to keep the house clean) but enough finishing touches to have a day of work.

I've already exercised and gone to the store for the last few bits I need. I plan to sit down now and have some breakfast, and then get to work. Yes, it's past 10am and I've yet to eat breakfast. There goes the super organised image I was trying to project.

But the most important thing is that the blahs are gone, at least temporarily. Ask me tonight when I collapse into bed wheter that's going to last...

No comments: