Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it snow!

Especially since I really have no place to go this weekend. We're chilling out on the couch this morning watching the snow fall. The Izlet is excited beyond words, but I keep reminding her that it's probably not going to amount to much, even though it's supposed to snow all day.

Not only are we cuddled up in the living room watching the snow, but I weighed in today with a 3lb loss. Where it came from I have no idea, since I didn't do fabulously this week - I only worked out three times, but I'll take it.

This means that I'm just 2 pounds away from meeting my end of year goal. I've been considering another goal, but I don't want to get attached to it. I'd love to get to the end of the year with less than 100 lbs left to lose. Since, as of my weigh in this morning it would only be 4 more pounds, I'm going to aim for it, but not be too upset if I don't make it. It would be a pretty cool way to start the new year though. I've not had less than 100 pounds to lose for at least 2 years now (ugh - how pathetic does that sound?). 4 pounds over the next 3 1/2 weeks is a bit much when you remember that Christmas is right in the middle of that, but it might be some good motivation to stay away from the cookies.

No comments: