Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HYC Check in Tuesday!

And I'm proud of myself! Yesterday was perfect - I just need to string about another 500 days like that together and life will be great!

OK, back to reality - yesterday really was perfect, but I'm trying not to think about the other 500 days. I've got my plan for today and I'm sticking with it, and that's all I need to think about right now. Of course, today is the test - it's easy to eat well when you've got an insanely busy day and you had to plan food out anyway. Today is the day I have one class, and that's not until 2. I have all morning at home, and home is where the bad habits are. Luckily it's also where the Wii Fit is, so that's the plan - less bad habits, more wii fit. Hopefully in another week or so enough snow will have melted that I can actually go for a nice walk in the sping sunshine.

So there it is - I'm started again, and I happy about it.

3 comments:

Chibi said...

"I've got my plan for today and I'm sticking with it, and that's all I need to think about right now."

That's all that matters: one day - one moment - at a time. :)

Okay, totally off the wall suggestion here, but do you think maybe actually "packing" your food like you would on a class-filled day might help keep you on track the days you only have one (late) class? Like, put everything into the lunch kit you normally would and eat strictly out of that? I know it sounds weird, but it might help trick your mind...

Izzybee said...

That's actually an awesome idea - and one I totally hadn't thought of. It would certainly save me running around the kitchen looking at all the food I can't eat.

You're a genious!

Chibi said...

Hee! And here I thought you'd laugh me (and my cockamamie idea) right off your blog! ;)